Commissioned Officer (Armed)
1st Response Security has an immediate job opportunity for an Unarmed Security Officer in Houston TX. As an Armed Security Officer, you will be responsible for conducting armed foot patrol within a Government, corporate, retail or fast food environment, while providing superior service to customers, visitors and employees. Additional responsibilities include composing reports, controlling access and egress, deterring criminal activity and misconduct, and performing other duties as needed.
- Must be a US Citizen or must meet US Immigration requirements to work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a residential telephone in working order
- Have reliable transportation
- Not convicted of a felony or crime of moral turpitude
- Be willing to submit to pre-employment psychological testing
- Submit to a physical
- Agree to an in-depth background check including but not limited to: criminal history, medical history, work performance and character references
- Submit to a random drug test
- Will have a High School Diploma or GED
- Will possess oral and written communications skills in English
- Will possess and maintain a security officers registration issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety or the Louisiana Board of Private Investigation and Private Security Agencies.
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screen
- Level 3 Certificate
Submit an Application
Interested in becoming a licensed security officer?
Point of Aim provides comprehensive and specialized training for the private security industry in the State of Texas. Get Certified as a Level 2 or 3 security officer.